Round #6 of the Royal Distributing/World Enduro Canada Canadian Enduro Championship presented by Parts Canada wrapped up in Labelle yesterday, with the points gap tightening between the top riders.
Geoff Nelson took another overall win away from points leader and fellow KTM rider Bobby Prochnau, and Honda/Machine Racing's Jason Schrage suffered some bike problems, setting him back off the podium.
"I love this province," said Nelson. "I got my first overall weekend this year, which is awesome."
"I had an issue with the chain guide," said Schrage. "I must have put it back on a hundred times on the trail. Looks like I'll have some bike work to do this week
Overall Pro:
1 - Geoff Nelson, KTM (E3)
2 - Bobby Prochnau, KTM (E2)
3 - Brian Wojnarowski, YAM (E2)
4 - Guy Giroux, HSQ (E1)
5 - Ben Rego, HBG (E2)
E3 Podium:
1 - Geoff Nelson, KTM
2 - Ryan Graffunder, HSQ
3 - Josh Long, KTM
E2 Podium:
1 - Bobby Prochnau, KTM
2 - Brian Wojnarowski, YAM
3 - Ben Rego, HBG
E1 Podium:
1 - Guy Giroux, HSQ
2 - Tyler Murray, HON
3 - Adam Millson, YAM
Next weekend the series goes to MotoPark in Chatsworth, Ontario for the final rounds. Prochnau will be looking to put more points on Nelson, while Schrage will be gunning for redemption. Ontario's Wojo will be looking for the overall which has eluded him the last two years, and the 50 points that will come with it. CGRT's Ben Rego will be looking to keep in front of the Yamaha/Machine Racing rider.
Whatever way you look at it, the final rounds of the Royal Distributing/WEC CEC series presented by Parts Canada is shaping up to be a blow out!
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment