From KTM Canada
Royal Distributing Thor Dragon Fuels KTM Canada is thrilled to announce they have signed Kaven Benoit to contest the 2011 CMRC MX2 class. Benoit will be moving up to the KTM Canada team from the Quebec based KTM Duroy Racing team.
Kaven is coming off an exciting and successful 2010 season. 2010 brought his first MX2 overall win in front of his home town crowd in Ste. Julie, a trip to Lakewood Colorado to compete in the prestigious Motocross des Nations alongside his now teammate Jeremy Medaglia and another MX2 overall win at the popular Montreal Supercross.
Based on last year's performance and the heart and drive that Kaven shows on and off the track each and every weekend, National Race Marketing Manager, Andy White, was confident that Kaven was a must have for his 2011 team roster. He had this to say “I am very excited to have Kaven on the factory team for 2011, he proved himself throughout last year and I think we can get him on the podium and win a championship this year”. Kaven will run the #15 aboard his KTM 250 SX-F after placing a strong 4th overall in the MX2 class in 2010.
Kaven Benoit has this to say about his new team “I am really excited about joining the Factory KTM team for 2011. I know I’m going to have a really fast 250sxf!” Speaking like a true racer, Kaven is training hard to come out strong and put his Royal Distributing Thor Dragon Fuels KTM 250SX-F on the box a few more times in 2011 in his hunt for the championship.
Royal Distributing Thor Dragon Fuels KTM Canada is putting together a strong team for 2011 with both Kaven and Jeremy Medaglia confirmed for the MX2 class so far. Watch out for the podium to radiate orange all season!
No comments:
Post a Comment